Friday 2 April 2010

“With a rubber duck, one's never alone” - The Mallard

I thought i'd quackstart this easter with some amusing yet tasteful images from someone who's had massive influence on the hollywood industry and myself for quite some time.



"FUCK YOU!"



"I love 'em, I love all children, I love babies"



"Peach, I could eat a peach for hours"

Yes, you've guessed it, Nicolas Cage is right here on Shadow Boxers and will be a frequently discussed topic in the coming months.
Currently in the newly released "Kick-Ass", N-Cage once again shows us all his true nature and power when it comes to acting. Not only has he nailed being a sadistic fighting machine but he shows us how some quality, unforgettable humour.

Make sure you watch the film yourself this month and come back here for the Mallards review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment